Use it Up: Final Tally
It’s time for the final tally of the first (of many probably) Use it Up! Challenge. Here is the original challenge issued by Colleen at 365 Less Things in case any of you missed it.
I have used up and am not replacing:
- 2 set of travel shampoo and conditioner (freebies from a hotel)
- packet of multiple servings of oatmeal
- bottle of mouthwash
- bottle of hand soap
- bottle of my second favorite perfume
I think I’m going to unofficially continue on this pathway to “Use it Up”. I may update you all once in a while with what I’ve used up. I still have a long way to go with using up my excess toiletries and many other things. Some of which relates to coupons and clutter.
What did you use up in our 1 month challenge? Did you enjoy the challenge? Do you want to continue to have monthly challenges? Let me know what you think!
The following two tabs change content below.
Kayla is a mid-20s single girl living in the Midwest, USA. She is focused on paying off her consumer and student loans, while simplifying her life and closet. You can join her on her journey at ShoeaholicNoMore or follow her on Twitter.
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- November 2016 Budget and Debt Results - December 5, 2016
- Online Income: $7,369 in October 2016 + My Thoughts on Job Boards - November 28, 2016
- How NOT to Save for Christmas - November 21, 2016