November 2015 Budget Plan
I’m not really sure how this happened, but it’s already time to share my November budget plan with you guys. Holy smokes! Where has the year gone?
I’m excited for November for a couple of reasons:
- I’m going to visit my BFF “D” next weekend. I haven’t seen her in quite a while and it should be a good time.
- This is the lowest budget plan I’ve had since I started full-time self employment a few months ago. I’ve had so many annual expenses the last few months, like my car’s annual tags and taxes in October, and my annual eye doctor appointment and my semi-annual dentist appointment in September.
Those expenses made both of those months higher than usual budget-wise. Extra good news, I was able to make enough to cover all my bills (and then some) in those high months, so I should be able to do some extra damage on debt or put extra in my savings during November.
I do have a little bit of Christmas shopping left to do, and honestly I haven’t even though much about it. I’ll probably do that this month or at the beginning of December. Luckily, I got my family on-board with a more minimalistic Christmas this year. I’ll talk about that in an upcoming post. 🙂
Here is my budget plan for November:
|Business Income Required||$2,565.00|
As you can see in my budget plan, I still have a couple of extra expenses this month, my weekend travel to see my BFF, and a small bill from my eye doctor for what the insurance didn’t cover. I have off-set some of that by having a smaller than usual grocery budget (included in my cash spending) since I still have part of my rebate card left that I talked about last month.
Next month I won’t have that rebate card anymore so I’ll be back up to my full cash spending on my grocery budget. I’ll also have to start paying a higher gas bill next month because I have had to run my furnace a few times this month. It’s gotten pretty cold at night (low to mid 20’s by some thermometers I’ve seen) so I’ve used it sparingly. I don’t expect my gas bill to be sky-high, but it will be more than just the minimum fee to stay connected, which is what I enjoy during the summer because my stove and water heater are both electric.
How’s your budget looking for November?
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- November 2016 Budget and Debt Results - December 5, 2016
- Online Income: $7,369 in October 2016 + My Thoughts on Job Boards - November 28, 2016
- How NOT to Save for Christmas - November 21, 2016