Facts About Me
Well, the time has come. I’ve been talking via email and Twitter with a lot of you, my fellow PF bloggers, lately about whether or not to reveal more about myself. I’ve finally decided it’s time!
10 (Unknown) Facts About Me:
- I’m left-handed! It runs in my family. I have a left-handed uncle and several left-handed cousins.
- I’m the only oldest child in my immediate family. This may sound confusing, but let me explain. Out of his siblings, my dad is the youngest. Out of her siblings, my mom is the youngest. Out of my siblings, there’s only me and my brother, so I’m the oldest and he’s the youngest. My family tells me I have the be the responsible one since I’m the oldest 🙂
- I’m an Aries and almost everything about the Aries personality type fits me. I am independent and a leader but also moody, short-tempered and impatient. If success is not immediate, Aries’ tend to give up easily.
- I went to school for Animal Science but decided not to become a vet because I didn’t want to put down kids’ beloved pets. I am a total animal lover – I have 3 dogs and 1 cat. They are like my children!
- My favorite color is purple but I also love yellow and teal. My kitchen is teal and everyone that comes to my house compliments me on it.
- I like to watch TV (Netflix mostly) at night before bed, but I can’t ever stay awake. I usually fall asleep before the opening credits are over. I’m not much better at watching movies, my dad and I always fall asleep leaving my brother and mom to watch the whole movie (and usually it was one that dad or I picked out).
- I am EXTREMELY competitive. I can turn anything into a competition. My brother and I raced to the front seat of the car as a child and in my haste, I shut his hand in the door, breaking 2 of his fingers 🙁
- I don’t get along with my mom very well. We’ve never had a great relationship.
- I cheat at games! My family loves to play card games, board games and video games together, and I like to cheat. My brother sits next to me at the table and I always look at his hand in cards and he knows it but never does anything about it. It’s not my fault he’s not discreet with his cards 🙂
- My first name is Kayla! I’m very excited to meet you 🙂 When I first stated my blog, I wanted to remain completely anonymous, but now I’m okay with sharing some more about myself, but I still haven’t told anyone besides my brother about my debt and my blog.
Well, that’s it for now! I’m sure there are lots of other facts about me. If you want to know something else, holler!
What are some unknown facts about you?
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- Can You Become a Millionaire by Switching to One Ply? - October 19, 2016
- My First AirBnb Experience - October 17, 2016
- Online Income: $8,050 in September 2016 + How I Save for Taxes - October 12, 2016