Financially Savvy Saturdays Seventy Ninth Edition
Welcome to Financially Savvy Saturdays, the savviest personal finance blog hop on the planet, created specifically for personal finance writers! We welcome all things money here. Whether you’ve written anything from great investment advice to how insurance works, you’re invited to link-up.
If it ties into personal finance, we want to read it!
Tweet about it. You can use #finsavsat when tweeting about the party!
Concerns about SEO? Recently many bloggers have decided to stop participating in events such as Carnivals. If you’re worried about how participating in this link-up could affect your SEO, I’d encourage you to check out this article.
Interested in co-hosting? Co-hosting is fun AND easy. If you’re interested, you can email Mel at brokeGIRLrich (at) gmail.com with any questions. Or if you’re ready to take the plunge, you can sign up on this Google doc.
Seriously, friends, Mel would love to get a few more co-hosts lined up! We love repeat hosts here too, since you already know the drill!
Feature of the Week
As this week’s co-host, I got to select my favorite post from last week’s blog hop to be this week’s feature, Too Many Baskets, Not Enough Eggs by Femme Frugality.
If you submit a post, you could be featured in next week’s party!
We do have a couple of rules for participation. Those who don’t follow the rules will have their link taken down.
1. Your post must be written in the past seven days, related to personal finance and not be solely a giveaway.
2. Be sure to include a link to one of your hosts by copying and pasting the html in one of the boxes below into your linked up post. You have the option of the button or a text link.
4. Comment on at least one post before and after you that have joined the party.
5. HAVE FUN!
Please copy and paste this button into the post you link up:
OR copy and paste this code for a text link:
<em>*Part of Financially Savvy Saturdays on <a href="http://brokegirlrich.com/?p=2235" rel="nofollow">brokeGIRLrich</a> and <a href="http://shoeaholicnomore.com/financially-savvy-saturdays-seventy-ninth-edition" rel="nofollow">Shoeaholic No More*
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- November 2016 Budget and Debt Results - December 5, 2016
- Online Income: $7,369 in October 2016 + My Thoughts on Job Boards - November 28, 2016
- How NOT to Save for Christmas - November 21, 2016