Financially Savvy Saturdays One Hundred Twentieth Edition
Welcome to Financially Savvy Saturdays, the savviest personal finance blog hop on the planet, created specifically for personal finance writers! We welcome all things money here. Whether you’ve written anything from frugal holiday tips to how to deal with your debt, you’re invited to link-up.
If it ties into personal finance, we want to read it!
This week we’re excited to welcome back Kayla from Shoeaholic No More, where she writes about simplifying her life and paying off debt while still enjoying life to the full.
Tweet about it. You can use #finsavsat when tweeting about the party!
Concerns about SEO? Recently many bloggers have decided to stop participating in events such as Carnivals. If you’re worried about how participating in this link-up could affect your SEO, we’d encourage you to check out this article.
Interested in co-hosting? Co-hosting is fun AND easy. If you’re interested, you can email us via brokeGIRLrich(at)gmail(dot)com or info(at)diseasecalleddebt(dot)com with any questions. Or if you’re ready to take the plunge, you can sign up on this Google doc.
If you’ve co-hosted before and enjoyed it, please consider doing it again! If you’re interested but nervous about getting involved, please email one of us, we love talking to new bloggers and would enjoy explaining how blog hops work and getting you more involved!
Feature of the Week
As this week’s visiting co-host, Kayla has selected her favorite post from last week’s blog hop to be this week’s feature. Kayla chose 4 Important Truths Behind Pursing Your Passion by Stefanie.
If you submit a post, you could be featured in next week’s party!
We do have a couple of rules for participation. Those who don’t follow the rules will have their link taken down and won’t have the chance to be featured.
1. Your post must be written in the past seven days, related to personal finance and not be solely a giveaway.
2. Be sure to include a link to one of your hosts by copying and pasting the html in one of the boxes below into your linked up post. You have the option of the button or a text link.
3. Follow your hosts. You can follow brokeGIRLrich on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, OR by subscribing to her RSS feed and A Disease Called Debt on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, OR by subscribing to her RSS feed. Also, you can follow Shoeaholic No More on Twitter, Bloglovin or Pinterest.
4. Comment on at least one post before and after you that have joined the party.
5. HAVE FUN!
Please copy and paste this button into the post you link up:
OR copy and paste this code for a text link:
<em>*Part of Financially Savvy Saturdays on <a href="http://brokegirlrich.com/financially-savvy-saturdays-120/" rel="nofollow">brokeGIRLrich</a>, <a href="http://diseasecalleddebt.com/financially-savvy-saturdays-120" rel="nofollow">A Disease Called Debt</a> and <a href="http://shoeaholicnomore.com/financially-savvy-saturdays-one-hundred-twentieth-edition" rel="nofollow">Shoeaholic No More</a>*</em>
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- November 2016 Budget and Debt Results - December 5, 2016
- Online Income: $7,369 in October 2016 + My Thoughts on Job Boards - November 28, 2016
- How NOT to Save for Christmas - November 21, 2016