Financially Savvy Saturdays-Forty Seventh Edition
Welcome to Financially Savvy Saturdays, a blog hop created specifically for personal finance writers. We welcome all things money here. Whether you’ve written anything from updating your financial goals to a spending fast, you’re invited to link up. If it ties into personal finance, we want to read it!
Tweet about it. You can use #finsavsat when tweeting about the party!
Concerns about SEO? Recently many bloggers have decided to stop participating in events such as Carnivals. If you’re worried about how participating in this link-up could effect your SEO, I’d encourage you to check out this article.
Feature of the Week
As this week’s co-host, I have selected my favorite post from last week’s blog hop. This week’s feature is “My Single Most Effective Money Saving Strategy: Safe Sex” from The Broke and Beautiful Life. Click on the image to read her great post!
If you submit a post, you could be featured in next week’s party!
We do have a couple of rules for participation. Those who don’t follow the rules will have their link taken down.
1. Your post must be written in the past seven days and not be a giveaway.
2. Be sure to include a link to one of your hosts by copying and pasting the html in one of the boxes below into your linked up post. You have the option of the button or a text link.
3. Follow your hosts. You can follow Femme Frugality on Google+, Twitter OR by subscribing to her RSS feed via email. Also follow Shoeaholic No More on Twitter, Bloglovin’, OR subscribe to her RSS feed.
4. Comment on at least two other posts that have joined the party.
5. HAVE FUN!
OR grab the text link here!
<em>*Part of Financially Savvy Saturdays on <a href="http://wp.me/p3TJm1-wR" rel="nofollow">Femme Frugality</a> and <a href="http://shoeaholicnomore.com/financially-savvy-saturdays-forty-seventh-edition">Shoeaholic No More</a>*</em>
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- Money Fail: I Forgot to Cancel an Automatic Subscription - January 16, 2017
- Go from Solopreneur to Small Biz By Hiring Your First Team Member - January 9, 2017
- December 2016 Budget and Debt Results + 2016 Recap - January 2, 2017