Financially Savvy Saturdays Eighty Sixth Edition
Welcome to Financially Savvy Saturdays, the savviest personal finance blog hop on the planet, created specifically for personal finance writers! We welcome all things money here. Whether you’ve written anything from money savings DIYs to reviews of the best free colleges in America, you’re invited to link-up.
If it ties into personal finance, we want to read it!
We are super excited to announce that this week, Financially Savvy Saturdays has gained a permanent co-host with Hayley from A Disease Called Debt. Hayley blogs about her debt journey and if you’ve experienced the debt disease, you totally need to check out her site!
Additionally, we’re going to continue with our practice of rotating co-hosts and this week we’re excited to welcome back Kayla from Shoeaholic No More, where she writes about living the frugal life… and trying not to buy all the shoes.
Tweet about it. You can use #finsavsat when tweeting about the party!
Concerns about SEO? Recently many bloggers have decided to stop participating in events such as Carnivals. If you’re worried about how participating in this link-up could affect your SEO, I’d encourage you to check out this article.
Interested in co-hosting? Co-hosting is fun AND easy. If you’re interested, you can email me at brokeGIRLrich (at) gmail.com with any questions. Or if you’re ready to take the plunge, you can sign up on this Google doc.
If you’ve co-hosted before and enjoyed it, consider doing it again! Our current list of co-hosts is dwindling and we’d love to get it shored up for the next month or two!
Feature of the Week
As this week’s visiting co-host, Kayla has selected her favorite post from last week’s blog hop to be this week’s feature, 5 Things We Will Splurge On Once Debt Free by Nichole at Budget Loving Military Wife.
If you submit a post, you could be featured in next week’s party!
We do have a couple of rules for participation. Those who don’t follow the rules will have their link taken down.
1. Your post must be written in the past seven days, related to personal finance and not be solely a giveaway.
2. Be sure to include a link to one of your hosts by copying and pasting the html in one of the boxes below into your linked up post. You have the option of the button or a text link.
3. Follow your hosts. You can follow brokeGIRLrich on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, OR by subscribing to her RSS feed and A Disease Called Debt on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, OR by subscribing to her RSS feed. Also, you can follow Shoeaholic No More on Twitter or Bloglovin.
4. Comment on at least one post before and after you that have joined the party.
5. HAVE FUN!
Please copy and paste this button into the post you link up:
OR copy and paste this code for a text link:
<em>*Part of Financially Savvy Saturdays on <a href="http://brokegirlrich.com/?p=2385" rel="nofollow">brokeGIRLrich</a>, <a href="http://diseasecalleddebt.com/financially-savvy-saturdays-86/" rel="nofollow">A Disease Called Debt</a> and <a href="http://www.shoeaholicnomore.com/financially-savvy-saturdays-eighty-sixth-edition" rel="nofollow">Shoeaholic No More*
Latest posts by Kayla (see all)
- The Truth About Why You’re Broke - February 21, 2017
- Online Income: $9,882 in January 2017 + How I Make Money With Advertising - February 13, 2017
- January 2017 Budget and Debt Results - February 6, 2017